Tom Armas, Chief Executive Officer
- Co-Founder of Allied Restoration and Construction. An innovative and driven leader with a proven record of executive management.
- Colonel, United States Marine Corps with 29yrs of leadership and planning experience globally, retired from Federal Law Enforcement.
David Donnelly, Chief Financial Officer
Extensive background in financial statement preparation and analysis, M&A, and management of all aspects of the finance function, including insurance, vendors, forecasting and banking relationships.
- 25 years of banking experience, most recently managing the credit risk function for US operations of a major European banking institution. MBA from NYU
Mike Hendrickson, VP for Operations
- An entrepreneur and leader with twenty-five years of experience driving success in complex organizations. Mike has increased effectiveness and efficiency at Allied through process improvement across operations, logistics, and personnel management.
- Retired from military service after commanding 1st Battalion, 25th Marines, 4th Marine Division which was comprised of over 950 Marines stationed across four states in New York and New England. Completed multiple overseas and combat deployments from 1994 – 2018.
Joey Fendone, Regional Manager
- Impressive record of building the entire Florida market from the ground up, growing production in the state from a single branch to four. Joey effectively responded to three major hurricanes in the first three years of the company’s life.
- Served as the GM of a $4M operation in PA then joined, managed, and grew Florida to a $17M operation by the end of 2018. Joey was a two time division I top 12 finisher in NCAA wrestling and was a former Division NCAA wrestling coach at Edinboro university form 2008 – 2010.
Santos Cavazos, Deputy Regional Manager
- Aggressive and experienced in establishing and expanding production in the largest state in the country. Santos utilizes proven leadership techniques to guide business development and is building a team capable of servicing every county in the state by the end of 2019.
- Served as a Logistics Officer in the US Marine Corps from 1994 – 1999
Michael Gilliard, Insurance Carrier Integration Manager
- A company leader responsible for developing positive results based on relationships with insurance carriers and large commercial clients. Michael is a proven innovator in direct project management for large loss commercial projects for Allied in multiple states.
- Twenty five years of insurance industry experience developing and managing catastrophe response teams; industry leading field response team. MSA Central Michigan University, BA Florida State University