Tom Armas, Chief Executive Officer
- Co-Founder of Allied Restoration and Construction. An innovative and driven leader with a proven record of executive management.
- Colonel, United States Marine Corps with 29yrs of leadership and planning experience globally, retired from Federal Law Enforcement.
David Donnelly, Chief Financial Officer
Extensive background in financial statement preparation and analysis, M&A, and management of all aspects of the finance function, including insurance, vendors, forecasting and banking relationships.
- 25 years of banking experience, most recently managing the credit risk function for US operations of a major European banking institution. MBA from NYU
Joey Fendone, Regional Manager
- Impressive record of building the entire Florida market from the ground up, growing production in the state from a single branch to four. Joey effectively responded to three major hurricanes in the first three years of the company’s life.
- Served as the GM of a $4M operation in PA then joined, managed, and grew Florida to a $17M operation by the end of 2018. Joey was a two time division I top 12 finisher in NCAA wrestling and was a former Division NCAA wrestling coach at Edinboro university form 2008 – 2010.
Santos Cavazos, Deputy Regional Manager
- Aggressive and experienced in establishing and expanding production in the largest state in the country. Santos utilizes proven leadership techniques to guide business development and is building a team capable of servicing every county in the state by the end of 2019.
- Served as a Logistics Officer in the US Marine Corps from 1994 – 1999
Michael Gilliard, Insurance Carrier Integration Manager
- A company leader responsible for developing positive results based on relationships with insurance carriers and large commercial clients. Michael is a proven innovator in direct project management for large loss commercial projects for Allied in multiple states.
- Twenty five years of insurance industry experience developing and managing catastrophe response teams; industry leading field response team. MSA Central Michigan University, BA Florida State University