IICRC (Institution of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) Prior to 2001
- Odor Control Technician (prior-2001)
- Trauma and Crime Scene Technician (prior-2001)
- Water Damage Restoration Technician (prior-2001)
- Master Textile Cleaner (prior-2001)
- Drone licensed- UAS
- 1996 – Water restoration Technician (Interior and substructure)
- 2008 – Project Management/ Senior Estimator (Fire, Water, Mold)
- 2009 – Operations Manager/ Mitigation and Reconstruction
- 2011 – Water Restoration Estimator
- 2012 – Water/ Mold Remediation Supervisor
- 2020 – Project Manager / Estimator
Chris grew up in San Diego, California where his first job was working for his parent’s company as a floor covering installer’s helper. Upon graduation in 1990, he began in the Specialty Contractor industry as a flooring and window covering installer. In 1996, Chris began working as a water restoration and cleaning technician. Over the years he has been on both the mitigation and reconstruction side of the business and was a Licensed General contractor in the State of California until 2011 when he moved his family to Texas. He enjoys the industry because “I get to help people through a traumatic situation back to normalcy and the job offers something different every day”.
Chris relocated to Texas with his wife and Kids. When not at work you will find him Exploring all that the Great state has to offer. He loves to travel and Experience new things.
I look forward to helping you through this process.