Allied Restoration & Construction offers emergency storm response services 24 hours a day.
Storms occur with little warning and can be especially devastating, so you’ll need the company that you can trust to rise to the occasion. Regardless of the type of storm
- Flooding caused by heavy rains
- Hurricanes and tidal surges
- Tornados and wind damage
We also handle insurance paperwork for you. So, if you’re wondering whether to call your insurance agent first, or to call us first, call us. We’ll inspect the damage, take any necessary immediate steps to minimize further damage, and get to work on coordinating a full restoration plan with your insurance carrier.
Once on scene, our experts assess the extent of the damage. We clear debris from damaged buildings and take immediate steps to prevent further damage. We will then perform the following services as need:
- Site Security, Temporary Fencing
- Shoring and Structural Reinforcing
- Window and Door Board-Ups
- Emergency Roof Tarping
- Water Extraction and Pump Outs
- Demolition and Debris Removal
- Carpet Extraction and Cleaning
- Content Packouts