Cell – (814) 215-1979
- Graduated from Tyrone Area High School
- Served apprenticeship and Certified Master Plasterer. Experienced in EIFS application.
- Graduated University of Phoenix, Degree in Business Finance
- Continuing Education in “CC”
- Troy has spent seventeen years in the Construction industry.
- Early in his career he focused on interior finish work and remodeling of existing construction.
- Later he branched out into Construction Management with a Real Estate Firm Managing $2M – $4M of Capital Renovations Annually.
- In 2012, he began assisting in the construction of 435 units of student housing in State College, PA.
- In 2013, Troy assisted with the completion of Trader Joes Plaza.
Family is the most important thing to Troy and he incorporates that into all aspects of life. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two children. They like being outdoors hiking or hunting and boating at the lake. Another favorite thing, when time allows, is playing guitar.
One of his favorite quotes was from his dad, “Do your best, even when you know no one will ever see it.”
I look forward to helping you through this process.